Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PAYMENT FROM LINKWORTH: THEY JUST SENT ME (ANOTHER) MONEY

I ALWAYS LUV EARN MONEY FROM MANY ADVERTISER

Dear all,

I feel comfort when one of my favorite PTR: Linkworth just sent me another payment..

You must know that all my earning only from their PPC program called Linkwords.

Here are the proof of their payments from December 2008 until February 2009

1. December 2008

2. Februari 2009

For you which want to earn at least $20 / month from Linkwords, you can join for free here.

Thanks for being my referral and START MAKE MONEY:-) Just send your comment for question about linkworth.

2 comments:

  1. hey there! thanks for the comment you have posted in my blog entry.. anyway, i also signed up here just as you recommended but i want to ahve some clarification.. do they pay through paypal or through check? seems that they pay in check!

    please read my comment back to the comment you posted in my blog post.. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lizelement: thanks dude..You can set your payment simply by login into your LW account and choose paypal as your payment method. They will sent your payment after you earn $25 per month.

    ReplyDelete

EntireWeb