Tuesday, March 31, 2009

YOU WON THIS DOMAIN BUT YOUR PAYMENT WAS REFUND



This is the story about a little problem when I bidding and won some item on ebay (web domain, I mean..)

I was a newbie on this matter but I tried to understand all legal policy before I make a bid on ebay.

When I won some domain name and made a payment early to the seller, he was refund my payment with reason that the domain listing was error and the account was not registered again on ebay.

Whoahh, it is shocked me..!! But I do beliave that everything can be happened on internet lol..But, the mainly fact I don't understand is the same seller begin to relist this item again on ebay..OMG, OMG..

I thought it was unfair so I then made a payment again and sent a message to the seller that I won the item legally on ebay and I will make a complain to ebay and open a dispute to paypal regarding this item if he not begin to transfer this domain into my account.

You know what, the seller refund my payment again..And the reason is the same: the domain is not in his account anymore..How this thing can be happened??

After all, I make a complain to ebay about this problem. And ebay will made some serious investigate regarding this item. I know maybe I will not see the domain transferred into my account but at least I already given the seller some lesson.

It is not about few money you received when list your item and the winner won the item with just let say $0.99..It is about your responsibility to obey this legal binding and rules..

Do you agree with me or have some experience regarding this case? Share to me pls..

No comments:

Post a Comment

EntireWeb